Division of Property Maintenance

Certificate of Approval for Continued Occupancy (CACO)

 Please note residential properties with 3 units or more and all commercial properties will need to apply and have a Zoning permit before applying for a CACO.

The below Affidavits are only required if you have failed the inspection and would like to close with a TCACO.

We will need the original hard copy and check to be dropped off or mailed to our office in order to issue the certificate.  

  1. Property Maintenance

    Phone: 732-827-2199